3.14.2009

Josiah's 2nd Birthday Party!

The party was a blast and no one even got drunk! hehe. Shamrocks and potato leprechauns were hung about the house, little pigs in a blanket lay in their pen waiting to be devoured, and Josiah ran around saying, "I'm one!" while holding up three fingers. It was a day of celebration for our little guy who is turning two on St. Patrick's Day. He had so much fun having all the attention focused on him today (and eating green frosted cupcakes). He plowed through his presents like a pro, but I suppose that's because he's witnessed many a birthday party around here.

Here are few pictures and a video from his special day. (The candle blowing pics and present pics are on Eileen's camera so I'll add those later.) You can also view another (longer) video of him opening presents on my you tube channel. Go here- http://www.youtube.com/arizonakenny










2 comments:

Mrs. Bailey said...

Love the pictures!

stevenjared0853 said...

Good to know about this birthday party. I am in search of awesome LA event venues and heard of some lovely venues from online. Want to arrange my best friend’s birthday and hope to book the perfect venue for this occasion.