11.12.2008

Who's pointing fingers?




I took a personality test this morning. Granted, it was one that someone made up and posted on Facebook. They claimed that it was the most accurate one and that Dr. Phil used it on his show once. (who knows). Here's what my results were.

Others see you as someone they should "handle with care." You're seen as vain, self-centered, and someone who is extremely dominant. Others may admire you, wishing they could be more like you, but don't always trust you, hesitating to become too deeply involved with you.


ouch.

So I checked out the source of this test with Snopes because my results just HAD to be wrong. There is no way of linking it to Dr. Phil and they said to consider the results similar to that of a fortune cookie. Some fortune. "Hey, you suck and not very many people like you. Here are your lucky numbers...666."

Maybe I'll have Chinese food for lunch today and see if I can turn my luck around.

0 comments: